Thursday, June 14, 2012

sundries

My camera is at the cleaners. I feel like a tool for always using my instagram, but my camera is at the cleaners....I get it back tomorrow.

Unrelated: I'm now on goodreads. I'm working on setting up a shelf of the food books I enjoy. It may (temporarily) take the place of the review blog I've completely neglected. At the very least, it will be a supplement. Or something.

I just linked a friend to this post about setting up Baz's spot in the kitchen. Here's an updated shot:


I'm working on a post for the Natural Parents Network about how there's no magic age at which a child is suddenly ready to do things...I'll probably put up a companion post about Baz's corners of our home at the same time. It seems to be what I get asked about the most.

I'm also developing a video series (also for NPN) for getting kids in the kitchen -- any requests for particular topics or foods you want covered?

Let's see...other than that, we've mostly been puttering. I have weekly non-stress tests to check up on Rerun, and he's growing nicely and is very active.

And now I'm going to stop rambling and find something productive to do. Like update my goodreads shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails