Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jump...edited



Ok - so I chose the worst quality scan for the first picture, but since I'm before coffee anyway I took advantage and didn't do a whole lot to it.

I just used the rounded corners action from Rita's coffeeshop (an amazing resource for PS, PSE, and Lightroom actions and tutorials) and then I applied a little sponging to desaturate the background and saturate the people (that's me on the far left...I was 10.)

I'm not sure I love it, but like I said, I'm pre-coffee....also, I'm no Pioneer Woman.

Interesting aside - this creek is in the town where the Olympic Bomber hung out. When I heard that I felt it was an appropriate place.

Take some time to play today.


PS - I have no idea how to get rid of those white corners up there. Any tips?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails