Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alrighty...

Monday, people. Monday.
This time next week, we'll be PARENTS. Is the world ready for that? Am I? Is Kipper?


(I'm thinking he's not.)


Needless to say, my New Years Resolutions aren't going to become active until Husband goes back to work part time, and then I'll ease in.

I've been thinking about them, in relation to this blog and how a schedule might help me not just sit around and play video games in between nursing, changing, and napping. (Which is what I plan to do for the remainder of the month.

So...starting in February my schedule will look something like this:

Monday: Gardening - most of the work will likely happen on the weekend until we get the big stuff handled, so Monday feels like a good day to talk about it.
Tuesday: Cooking/Crafting
Wednesday: "Wordless Wednesday" - several blogs I follow do this. It's a posting of a photo (or two or three) and the only text will be information regarding the photo statistics (aperture, shutter speed, etc) and the rest stands alone. I'll likely post it SOOC (straight out of the camera) as part of my "learn how to shoot manually" resolution.
Thursday: Photoshop Thursday. I have elements 8 - so on that day I'll take either Wordless Wednesday image or another from the same roll (film, remember?) and edit it - I'll even do step-by-step instructions so you can follow along at home.
Friday: GPOYF (Gratuitous Picture of you Friday) Because it's my blog and I can. I'll also do a check-in with how my writing and climbing going, and probably post a picture or two (thousand) of Bunny.

Saturday and Sunday are family days.

So if I can get to where I'm posting once a day that will be HUGE.

I make no promises. After all, I will have a newborn at home. I hear showering regularly is a huge feat when there's a newborn in the house.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails