Friday, August 31, 2012

August in a Nutshell

You guys! It's been way too long. I have a list of blogs to write but it's just been crazy 'round these parts.

First off, guess who arrived early? 
6lbs 9oz of deliciousness.

(He came July 31st instead of August 2nd, which was when the c-section was scheduled. [In case you missed it, I've done that before.] My "official" edd was August 4th. I have now officially labored and I'm here to tell you that I didn't get very far before i was *really* glad it was going to end in a morphine drip, even if it did make me itchy. Giving birth naturally is not for the faint of heart. Trust me.)

I am one lucky girl.



Then there were peaches to pick...


Cities to build...


bikes to ride...


cookies to bake...



Books to read...



school to start,


events to attend,
and plans to make.
 

I'm not making promises, because we're barely 5 weeks in, but here's hoping we find a rhythm soon. I have a list of things I miss doing, and writing is at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails